Under the basis of the very latest research, we scientifically developed Osteocare Liquid in a moderate, smooth and delicious tasting formula to be a rich source of calcium, the vital mineral for everybody.
Other co-factors included in formulas like vitamin D which enhance the body absorption of calcium and get the best out of calcium benefits, also zinc and magnesium elements are very important for bone health.
Our body produces vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) by skin exposure to sunlight and our body prefers this form of vitamin D.
Osteocare contains that specific form of vitamin D3 which is made and preferred by the human body and is more effective than vitamin D2 found in some other supplements.
Everyone should ensure adequate consumption of calcium for healthy bone and bone mineralization earlier in life, especially in the peak bone growth periods during childhood and adolescence which affects bone health later in life.
Also, everyone should take an adequate vitamin supplement of vitamin D on a daily basis, especially in winter and autumn when the sunlight is not enough for the production of the active form of vitamin D.
Our product is suitable for everyone and specifically important for especial categories such as:
- Older women after menopause who are in a great risk for bone mass loss and osteoporosis because of increasing rate of bone loss after menopause, decreasing dietary calcium intake with age and lower bone mineral content than men.
- People who must take vital nutrients like vitamin D, calcium, zinc and magnesium for bone maintenance but have difficulty in swallowing supplement tablets of them.
- Elderly men and women above 50 years.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Children over three years in their growth years who need calcium and vitamin D for normal bone growth and development as our product comes with a delicious orange flavor they like to taste.
- People avoid food products that contain calcium.
- People following dairy free, fat free or gluten free diets.
- People using soya milk and wish for a supplement of calcium and magnesium.
Calcium intake guidelines
Guidelines suggested by the Royal Osteoporosis Society (ROS) for daily calcium intake include:
||Recommended daily calcium intake
| 4-6 years
|Above 19 years
||700 + 550 mg
Data based on the Department of Health Committee on the Medical Aspects of Food and Nutrition policy 1998.
Our product‘s formula is based on the latest international findings for nutrients that keep normal bone health during the past 30 years of large-scale scientific studies in that field.